1. Security of Your Personal Information
Your privacy is very important to Capire. We will never disclose your personal information to third parties not affiliated to our site. On the other hand, you should be responsible for protecting your passwords and personal information as well. Do not reveal your personal information, in particular the passwords you use online, to anyone. After you use Capire’s services online, always log out of your account. If you are using a shared or public computer, always remember to close the browser windows.
2. Use of Your Personal Information
• To customize the content you see on our site: While you log in your account on our site to use Capire’s services, your personal information is automatically shown on the webpage.
• To conduct transactions with you: When you order or purchase our products and/or services, join free gift activities, and conduct other kinds of transactions with us, we use your personal information to deliver products to you, provide you services, receive your payment, respond to your requests, communicate with you, offer you after-sale services and other necessary services related to our transactions.
• To customize the advertisement you receive: We provide service-related information to you via e-magazine, email, and phone. Based on your browsing history, personal preference, and purchase history on Capire’s website, we customize the advertising content you receive and analyze your user behavior to develop new services and improve our existing services. The personal information we collect also allows us to contact you regarding your feedback about our services.
• To respond to your requests: We use your personal information to respond to your requests sent to Capire via email, letter, fax, phone, or any other direct or indirect channels.
• To provide services affiliated to the above listed: If necessary, we may also use your personal information for purposes related to the four listed above.
• Others: When we provide a service specifically for you, we may use your personal information for purposes other than those stated above. In case of this happens, we will explain how your personal information is used on the webpage customized for you.
3. Protection of General Information
Your account information in Capire is protected with a password to ensure you privacy. Capire does our best to safeguard all the information we collect with reasonable technologies and procedures.
4. Access to Your Personal information
By contacting Capire’s Customer Service, you can inquire, review, copy, change or add, deactivate, or delete your personal information. We will help you as soon as possible.